Here's my project from the other day, but I was only able to take a photo of it just a few minutes ago. Oops! Anyway, it's a stationery box. I needed something in which to keep my finished cards, and I wanted to see if I could make it pretty simply. Success on both counts! The base is cardstock and the lid is acetate. I decided to have the lid sit inside the base rather than fitting it on top.
The belly band is a 12" x 1" strip of cardstock. I added clear craft glitter to the flower petals, though I don't know if you can tell in this photo. Also added is a little circle punch for the center of the flower.
Next is yesterday's card. It's a sort of everyday card. I used a Stampin' Up! image and added a Michael's dollar stamp for the sentiment.
Lastly, we have today's project. It's a Thank You tag for people who remembered Kat and me on Christmas. It's attached to a little cellophane bag that contains a couple of small chocolates. Kat and I made about a dozen of these this afternoon.
Off the stamping subject... Kat's computer (which is our only computer) has been hit HARD with spyware and malware. HELP!!! I can't figure out how to get rid of it and, frankly, it scares me. It's shut off my Automatic Updates and new tabs keep popping open when I'm in the middle of stuff. And sometimes it shuts down the computer on us. Even Ad Aware crashes when we try to use it. Aargh..............